All data collected in the log files are used exclusively for the purposes of system administration. No identification details are transferred to any third party for any purposes.
In compliance with the policy adopted by most www sites, we store http queries sent to our server. This means that we know public IT addresses from which users view information contents on our server. The searched resources are identified on the basis of their URL addresses.
- time of query submission,
- time of sending an answer ,
- name of the client's station – identification through the HTTP protocol
- details of errors that occurred while performing the HTTP transaction
- URL address of the website previously viewed by the user (the referrer link) in the event the user was referred to the website by a link
- Details of the user's browser
In order to ensure the highest quality of the website, we occasionally analyze log files so that we can establish which websites are viewed most frequently, what web browsers are used, whether the website structure is free from errors etc.
The collected logs are stored for an indefinite time as a supporting material for the purposes of administering the website. The data they include are not disclosed to anyone except for persons authorized to administer the server and network. Using the log files, one may generate statistics that facilitate administration. Compiled summaries contained in such statistics include no data serving as identification features of the persons who have visited the website.